Here come some good things to make the most of this first w-end of November.
1. HURRICANE SANDY: COMING TOGETHER. The benefit telethon for The Red Cross features some of our favorite new Jersey guys like Bruce, and Bon Jovi. Catch it on KGW at 8p tonight (11/2). (Grimm will show after the concert.)
2. MUSIC MILLENNIUM'S VINYL ROOM. The grand opening of the Vinyl Room (former classical music store space) this w-end. new and used vinyl treasures and fun offers with your purchases. More HERE.
3. PORTLAND ART MUSEUM FREE FAMILY SUNDAY. An interactive Body Beautiful day. Storytelling, games, Oregon Ballet Theatre artists on hand. Timbers soccer players will offer tips on how to achieve athletic excellence and sign autographs. Great food too: gyros, kebabs, falafel, baba ganouj, and baklava will be available in the Museum courtyard all day. More HERE.
4. COFFEE FAIR. Fuel your caffeine addiction with Coffee Fair, Saturday and Sunday at the World Forestry Center. Smell, taste, and learn about specialty coffee form local roasters. Espressos, lattes and the plain Cup o Joe! More HERE.
5. ALFRED HITCHCOCK FILM FESTIVAL. Classic like 39 Steps, Psycho, Lady Vanishes, North By Northwest on the big screen at Cinema 21.