My Oregon Bucket List
This month I will have officially lived in Portland for a year.
Today on the show we were discussing things that you can't miss out on as an Oregon resident. Now that I am more familiar with the lay of the land I have decided to make a Bucket List of my own.
1) Float down a river in an inner tube
2) Go clamming at the coast
3) Hike up Multnomah Falls
4) Snowboard at Mount Bachelor
5) Spend sometime in Bend
6) Have Happy Hour at Departure
7) Follow local music more
8) Bike more... any suggestions on a good cheap place to spruce up my ride?
9) Go to a Ducks game!
10) Eat at Beast, as if I didn't love the show Top Chef already I had Chef Naomi to cheer for!
I don't think this list is too far fetched, in fact I hope these are all goals I can accomplish by the end of the year.
Feel free to add to my list. I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything. Even if it's the perfect cup of coffee....